One of the best ways I have been earning a bit of extra side money to help with things like gifts or groceries is using Swagbucks. I’ve been hearing a lot of mixed reviews between, I have tried it, and it took too long for me to get any points, so I gave up, or I would like to check it out. So, I wanted to break down the best ways to earn Swagbucks and get gift cards faster.
500 Swagbucks (SB) equal a $5 gift card. You can choose to cash out at $5 or wait and save up your Swagbucks and cash out when you reach higher amounts. Swagbucks has a huge assortment of gift cards available from PayPal to target and Amazon.
1) Download the Swagbucks app and SB TV – This makes earning your points easy. You can do tasks on the go when you are standing in line waiting for Starbucks. Do your daily poll. Fill out a survey. Watch a couple videos all these tasks are at your fingertips.
2) Download the Swagbucks Toolbar – By downloading the toolbar it makes it easy to use the Swagbucks search engine. It also notifies you when there is a Swag Code available. You can also search and earn surprise Swagbucks.
3) Daily Poll – The daily polls are worth 1 SB. This can be done once a day, which equals to around 30 SB a month.
4) Daily Crave – Daily crave is on the Swagbucks main web page. You watch three videos and earn 1 Swagbuck. This can be done again daily, which can equal around 30 SB a month.
5) Daily Offers – Daily offers is another one that is on the Swagbucks webpage. They are special offers that you can either choose to sign up for or skip past. I personally always skip past them. At the end, you get 2 Swagbucks for going through the offers. This can be done daily, which can equal around 30 SB a month.
6) Watch the Featured videos on your phone in SB TV app – You can watch trailers on your phone. Each day you have a different earning limit. Sometimes, I leave my phone on the app on silent and let it play the trailers while I get ready or do chores. You do have to check on it occasionally because it will stop playing them if you haven’t used your phone in awhile.
7) Referrals – Swagbucks has a great referral program. If you refer someone you and your referral get 150 Swagbucks. You continue to get 10% from your referral as they continue to earn their Swagbucks. They also have promotions throughout the year for example throughout February you have a chance to win 300 Swagbucks from signing up through my referral.
8) Shop – Shop online and get Swagbucks back, because who doesn’t love shopping online and getting money back. The amount varies from store to store. There are usually great deals around the holidays.
9) Daily Goal – Swagbucks sets daily goals. If you meet your daily goal for that day you get extra Swagbucks.
10) Swag Codes – Swagbucks has Swag codes that you can place in the code area either in the app or on your computer. There are sites you can go to that give you the codes instead of looking everywhere for the Swag code. You can also just get notifications sent to your phone my favorite is Swag Codes Spoiler.
11) Surveys – One thing I really don’t like about a lot of the points sites is that you have to fill out tons of surveys to really earn anything and most of the time you don’t ever even qualify for them. Swagbucks gives you 1 SBs for 4 surveys a day that you start and don’t qualify for.
I hope this helps everyone! Swagbucks is a great tool that doesn’t take up a ton of time. Most tasks take a minute or less and can be done on your phone. Give it a try or a second chance.